Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Morning Workout

I prefer morning sex.
I feel skinny in the morning and my sleepy eyes & messy hair are flatteringly adorable.  My opinion, of course.  But my opinions are generally correct.  And I’ve never had someone NOT accept my morning advances – so something about me must be enticing.  Little baby whispers as I scratch his chest to wake up: “will you please fuck me?  And I’m anything but a pillow-queen, so as long as he's responsive – I’ll be all over the place doing work to get my morning fix …watching my own hipbones slide around the bed.  And I’m anything but quiet, so if anyone else is trying to sleep – they’ll wake up to my screams …whimpering my desires.
The harder the better.
More of a workout.
I always have and always will prefer morning sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment