Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gaining

I hate when I feel like I’ve hit a wall.
On top of the world:
eating minuscule amounts and throwing most of it up.
Watching the pounds fall off and starting to feel confident again.
Then life drops in front of me like a heap of bricks
laughing in my face:

ha.ha.ha.
you have no time to work out.
ha.ha.ha.
you have to eat for the holidays.
ha.ha.ha.
you’re gonna pack it all back on.
-
My Response:
Nooooooooo.

I can’t.
This holiday will not get me.
Cos if I can make it through Thanks Giving maintaining self control – I can make it to my all of my goals. This holiday’s a holiday I’d rather forget about anyway. Nothing good happens on Thanks Giving for me these past few years, so I’m taking a roadtrip and avoiding food.  Every stop I make, I’ll have “already eaten” before.
I can do this.
I will do this.
I must do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment