Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Results

When adding up my 2 days of vacation food
it doesn't look so good.
I didn't feel like I did that poorly,
but I definitely could have done better.
We indulged.
The boyfriend kept saying
"eat now, cause starting Monday, you'll have none."
So I indulged..
probably too much...
and I'm sitting here wishing I'd behaved.
But I could have been worse.
And I could have been better.
Tomorrow morning's weigh-in will not be fun.
Throughout the trip, though
I felt very thin&beautiful.
I ran around the hotel in my bikini
and laid on the beach & by the pool
feeling very confident in my body.
And the boyfriend let me know how little I looked
and how much he liked it
so that helped my say "no" a bit
until I had some drinks and slammed naughties.

No comments:

Post a Comment