Thursday, January 3, 2013

Indulgence & Plans

Obviously, I've broken my No-Dairy-Rule already
(I have gone 3 days without a cigarette, though.)
but mostly because I was "fat-packing"
for my hCG Diet.
During dinner tonight
I convinced the boyfriend to have some naughty food
to get rid of all the stuff we shouldn't have
and prep for a serious diet.
I told him the plan:
Grapefruit
Shredded Chicken & Celery Soup
Grilled Chicken & Steamed Veggies
(didn't mention to hCG droplets)
but he was down for the meals,
so that will be nice.
He's also into doing HIT Training 3 mornings a week
and regular nightly workouts.
We always make these plans
and mostly stick to them
(I honestly don't believe that we're "those people"
who create big plans&goals&ideas
then fall off the wagon immediately)
hence why neither of us have ever gained too much.
I'm excited to start this journey together
(and hoping these droplets help me along)
to see how great we look for the events of the upcoming Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment