Wednesday, January 2, 2013

hCG Diet

One of my old coworkers attempted this diet

a few times throughout our time in the same office…
always without success.
The hCG Diet is intense
and she couldn’t seem to stick with it.
Basically, you eat a very limited 500-calorie diet
and
put these droplets under your tongue
30-minutes before each tiny meal.
I bought 2 bottles the first time my coworker started,
butdidn't want to publicize my attempt at the diet
and hiding the droplets became more of a nuisance
than a real plan.
Now, though, I feel like trying again.
I obviously won’t be telling anyone
– I rarely make any diet plans or eating habits known –
but I plan to try.
I was looking over the acceptable food list
and it’s basically stuff I eat anyway
so if I simply add the droplets
and
truly abide by the rules
it seems somewhat effortless.
I’ll limit my soup to boiled chicken and one vegetable
then buy some grapefruits
and have spinach salads for dinners.
Totally do-able.
Let’s see how it goes

obviously, I’ll keep up with my updates.
In the beginning,
you’re supposed to have two days of fat-filled eating
while using the droplets.
I’m definitely not being extreme with that
since I was such a naughty girl over the holidays.
(though I did finish my fat-free cottage cheese...
which went against my anti-dairy resolution.)
Hence why I really, really need to go on a diet.
Great way to kick of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment