Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NCIS Thinspo

"Nothing tastes as good as kicking butt feels."
-USA NCIS New Years Marathon Quote
I love NCIS.
And the clever quote for USA's New Years Eve marathon
was so motivating to listen to all day.
It's funny to see even men lose weight, you know.
McGee - an NCIS character - lost quite a bit
from one season to the next.
When I looked up "the reason"
all these blogs& articles speculated that he was sick
but he actually just decided to lose weight.
Not a bad thing.
But, of course, no one could believe
he'd just lost it for his own good.

1 comment:

  1. Because I work from home, I watch a lot of series. Like I'm talking A LOT. But point is, whenever I suspect that there is even the slightest weight loss or gain by the characters, I am on google like a venereal disease to see if my eagle eyes have spotted a gain or loss. Xo

    ReplyDelete