Monday, January 7, 2013

Made Thinspo

Saturday morning was spent watching an
MTV MADE marathon.
The new season focuses on college students
rather than high schoolers
which is obviously more relateable to me.
I found two of them incredibly inspirational:
one was about
a girl who wanted to become a body builder
and another about
a team of girls training for the Tough Mudder.
The body building one was amazing.
In 3 weeks she transformed her body
and looked so great at her competition.
It sounds&seems cheesy,
but I totally want to do that!
I have the perfect body type to gain muscle quickly,
now if only I could cut weight more quickly.
Maybe after the first round of this diet
I'll start pushing more weight again.
The boyfriend got pretty excited
when I mentioned wanting to try
and attempt to be a fitness model...
He would.
He loves all that crap.
The Tough Mudder group
simply reminded me of my goal
to run a marathon someday.
Or at least a half.
This is my year.
I won't be cheesy and all "In 2013 I will..."
but I definitely have some internal goals in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment