Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Office Outfits

When 1/3 of my week is spent in Office Attire
I want really badly to look good
in my DressPants&ButtonUps.
My favorite days are probably those spent in
classy dresses with great structure&textures
but I don't have a dress for every day
so I have to be able to pull off sexy separates.
I'm a big fan of more androgynous looks
with feminine accessories.
Thus, I obviously gravitate toward vests...
...the simplest thing to throw on.
A solid top half with a solid bottom half
definitely calls attention to my mid-section
and when that's feeling flat&fit
I like it to be showcased.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, office clothes... I know that too well. I went for some interviews dressed very nicely and businesslike, with elegant medium-high heels and avoided jeans. then on my first day of work I wore a elegant but casual sweather, dark jeans and black sneakers. The look of my boss showed me she didn't approve. Good luck with your outfit choices, thei look faboulous, especially the skirt / robe is beautiful, you're body is perfect for it! love yourself!

    ReplyDelete