Sunday, November 4, 2012

Flirting&Sizing

One of my boyfriend's best friends flirts with me all the time. We sat at his house, celebrating his own engagement and he relentlessly flirted with me. When a buddy's little sister received the same suggestive tones I've been receiving I snapped myself back into reality. He's not interested in you, you oversized-idiot! I realized. He wants his petite-blonde-fiance. He's only flirting with you cause it's easy ... and you're desperate for suggestive glances! I scolded myself. He wants that tiny girl he plans to marry, not a fat pig who wishes he (a well-bodied heart-throb) would dig her. Not that I'd even dig him back... it's all about the attention - the knowledge that someone [anyone] is admiring.
I've got a man - with love handles & yellow teeth - and that's all my flabby, disgusting body deserves.

And
- speaking of engagements -
one of my best girlfriends if getting married
April 2012
so I'm cracking the whip on myself
cause:
Slow&Steady Wins the Race
...in this case
the race is to a wedding
...and on that day
I will be tiny in my bridesmaids dress.

The last few years have been wedding central for me.
The first one: size 00
The second one: size 6
The third one: size 4
The fourth (and next) one: size 00
(again...please)

No comments:

Post a Comment