Thursday, November 15, 2012

Clothes&Zeros

I've got a packed closet
(that generally overflows into our bedroom)
with millions of clothes.
I often go through trying to find things to donate
but I always seem to justify
keeping nearly everything
and buying even more here&there.
So I made the decision today
that every time I have a naughty-indulgent-day
the boyfriend can donate something
(of his choice)
from my closet.
A little motivation not to fuck up...
...I'd like to get rid of my own clothes
when they're all way too big on me.
Today was not a Deficit Day.
It should have been.
I was at 310calories when I got to the gym
then burned 435 to ensure I handled it all.
Unfortunately, while waiting for my TV shows
my hunger got the best of me
and I had part of the baby-greek-salad
the boyfriend had bought me for dinner.
I suppose ending at 0 for Net
isn't the worst thing I could have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment