Saturday, November 10, 2012

BartenderNights

I used to have amazing sex
with this bartender in college.
She'd hit on my quite often while out with "my girls"
(none of whom thought I'd ever be interesting in her)
so one night I slipped her my number
and
told her to call when she got off.
And
when she did call
- heading over immediately
we both got off quite a few times.
I grew to look forward to the calls.
(much more than any calls from the men in my life.)
She'd always get up&leave before sunrise
- probably to go home to her girlfriend&roommates -
which didn't bother me
since I wasn't in a curry to show off our sex-life.
I was in it for the mind-blowing fuck-fests
with endless cardio...
...wrapped around her slender&fit body.
She motivated me to stay tiny, too.
With all the slamming&lifting she did in my bedroom
I didn't want to weigh our orgasms down.
 Some more good sex would be nice...
a sneaky affair makes me feel very sexy...
and feeling sexy makes me stay thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment