Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bone Exposure

If there's one thing I've had
through thick&thin
it's been protruding collar bones.
Obviously
- when I'm tiny -
they stand out more
but my thinness is not well determined by those particular bones
because they always expose themselves.
Along with my collar - my hipbones protrude, too.
Not as much
-
they get hidden by my belly fat more easily
...
and I'm more likely to hide the hipbones
when attempting to discourage my lovehandles
from showing themselves off.
I guess it's nice to have some go-to's, though...
...when I'm in need a confidence boost.
On nights I'm feeling ginormous:
a scoop neck top gives me collar bones to focus on
-
instead of the insecurities of the rest of my fat body.
And on days I allow my hipbones to show: 
know I'm feeling hot&sexy for even allowing myself the exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment