Monday, November 12, 2012

Fat Atlanta

While I did do a lot of walking this past weekend while visiting my college-best-friend in Midtown Atlanta, I'm sure it didn't cover all the calories in inhaled in drinks&munchies. Every meal was eaten out and even my healthiest choices made me feel like a fat cow in my leggings&cowl-neck-sweater at the Regina Spektor concert in the oh-so-beautiful Tabernacle.
(who - oddly enough - was much bigger than I thought she'd be ... but beautifully confident. If I didn't crave thin so deeply, I'd wish for her mindset.)
It was a wonderful weekend of indulgence, but now I need to get down to business before the holidays. I booked my train ticket home today and it's motivating me to lose.lose.lose for those Christmas pictures I'll end up in. So, I netted negative calories today and finally hit the elliptical hardcore again and I'm determined to keep it up.
My dear friend's scale was a terrible tease, too. I hopped on Saturday morning and it told me I weighed 119lbs, which is definitely not true. So sad. Soon (by the end of the year) I will. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment