Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fucking Paranoia

Welp...
I got a little drunk last night at dinner
(two IPA's apparently are too much for me)
and decided to have
unprotected sex with the boyfriend.
Yeah...
I've been on birth control for almost 10 years
but that's never prevented my paranoia
from taking over
every time I've fucked anyone.
(well, besides the girls.)
So, when I realized what I'd done
and that this is my non-pill-period-week
I immediately started freaking myself out.
I've been throwing up my dinners and abusing laxitive
on&off for years
so I know the consistency&effectiveness
of my birth control is potentially fucked in general.
Thus...
I bought my first Plan B pill
(wow, that things expensive!)
and took it immediately after work.
Meaning...
I can't throw up tonight
which makes me feel miserable&enormous.
But at least I won't be preggo...

Yet another reason I'd like to lose my cycle altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment