Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Tea

I love to make this cleanse tea.
I'm having it for breakfast
every morning till vacation.

1/2 cup Chopped Ginger Root
10 Green Tea Bags
2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
3 cups Lemon Juice
2 gallons Water

I put the cayenne pepper in an emptied tea bag and tie it shut so it doesn't float around in my tea then boil the concoction in a huge pot for about 2 hours. Then I strain it into a couple big pictures and put them in my fridge to cool. Sometimes I save a few water bottles and put the mixture right into the bottles so I can take them with me easily. Otherwise, I fill one up every morning and take it with my morning vitamins.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea and takes dedication. I don't know if I would have the dedication to get all of those ingredients at once, but I'm going to put it on my summer to do list.

    ReplyDelete