Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wedding Look

I was on a motivation roller coaster
leading up to my friend's wedding
but I think I got it together
the week before.
I made some cleanse tea
did some tanning
and had a few "ok" workouts.
The morning of the wedding
I did a quick shoulder workout,
went for a long run, and
- unhealthy, I know -
didn't drink any water for 2 days.
The dehydration + the workout
really made my muscles&bones pop.
I sent my judgmental mother a pic
and she commented on how tiny I looked.
Perfect.
(I got all these tips from an episode of Workout
...guess I'll post about the show sooner/later.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I wish you the best and send lots of motivation your way. I was on a motivational kick a couple of weeks ago and have since lost it town the toilet or somewhere.

    Congrats on the skinny from your mother. Mothers can be the hardest critic and the person we want or even need approval from the most.

    I send even more motivational brain waves your way and hope all is good within this upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete