Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pizza Face

I've had a horrible complexion lately.
It's embarrassing.
I feel like a 13-year-old boy
with a pizza face.
It could be the adderall
[which I'm out of...]
or stress.
Whatever the reason,
it's very frustrating.
Makes me not want to work on my body
when I can't control my face.
I suppose,
instead of being defeated
I should work harder.
Cleaning my diet completely
to cut out anything
that could make my face
explode.
do not want to look gross
on vacation.
(at least my jaw&cheekbones are lookin' skinny.)

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I'm so sorry about your complexion. It happens to the best of us!

    Some weeks my face looks wonderful, other weeks I either have some zits or I look like the crypt keeper incarnate. I don't know which is worst! Today I came into work probably smelling like cigarettes and wreaking of defeat.

    I wish you the best and have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete