Monday, April 22, 2013

Apple Cleanse

The boyfriend&I have decided to do
an Apple Cleanse this week.
I have a little reunion dinner
with a few girlfriends coming to my area
and he has a golf outing,
so we'd both like to look good this weekend.
I found the cleanse on livestrong.com
and it seems very simple and easy to follow.
Apples from morning to evening
then green veggies for dinner.
I mostly picked it
because we have a fridge full of apples
and lots of frozen veggies.
I'm excited for the week.
I love little kick-off times.
Today wasn't so successful, though.
I had a free chips & queso coupon
waiting in my mailbox, 
so I let myself cheat a little.
Days 2-5 will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you just had to use the coupon, I wouldn't want it to go to waste either. This apple cleanse sounds pretty easy and good for you too. At first I was thinking it would be one of those apple-cider concoctions and that would just be yucky! I tried one before and it gave me awful heartburn and didn't work.

    Good luck on the diet, it sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete