Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tanspiration

I started tanning again.
I know, it seems strange to go to a tanner when you live in a year-round warm-weather climate, but I simply don’t have time to go outside and tan enough. Instead, I started going at the gym, which isn’t the most convenient cause I don’t want to be all tanning-lotioned-up before my work out or shower then get in the tanner after a hard workout. So I’ve been doing light cardio and a tan in the mornings before work, then my intense cardio at night. It’s a lot of driving, but it’s worth it to look the way I want to look. And, since I don’t want to tan at my hardcore evening gym time, it forces me to get up in the morning.
Unfortunately, the first time I decided to go, the only bed open was a stand-up and I burned the shit outa my armpits. After soothing myself with aloe for a weekend, I’m sticking with relaxing laydown beds and thoroughly enjoying the results.
I also had to go on and get some new lotions. A facial one to help my zitty-nastiness and a great bronzer to help speed up the process.
I always feel skinnier when I’m tan.
And my facial complexion gets better
which is great.
Before I know it, I’ll be a tiny&tan beauty again.
Can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment