Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Boyfriend Disposal

The boyfriend has been trying to hardcore diet
which means he plans to have protein shakes
for breakfast&lunch
then soup&salad for dinner
with morning workouts 3x a week
and nightly weight training.
The thing about him, though, is that:
he talks a big talk
but since we've been together
he's never followed through.
So when he complains about
how starving he is mid-day
I can give him most of my meal
and he quickly takes it without realizing
that if he's eating it... I'm not.
Works for me.
Lots of workout time
and someone to eat my food before I can.
Now if only he'd go to the gym with the good tanner
I'd be in heaven!

Today, of course, we both did a little munching.
Damnit.
A vendor brought in pizza
and I successfully avoided it
but he brought home twizzlers&milkduds
a coworker had handed out.
And I ate too many calories worth of both.
Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment