Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holed-Up Weekend

The boyfriend&I basically ate the same meals two days in a row this weekend. The same naughty meals. Since we were basically out of groceries and decided to hole up inside doing Christmas decorating&wrapping instead of leaving the apartment, we had to make do with what we had in our fridge&cabinets. I’d bought some corned beef hash & fat free cheese slices, so omelets were a must. And the bag of potatoes under our sink turned into a couple different side dishes. And Jack’s pizza – my absolute favorite kind of frozen pizza – go us through the one lunch we decided to break&eat. The worst thing I indulged in was an entire brick of cream cheese with pretzel chips. If I’d have avoided those, I probably would have been a lot better off. I had a couple purges throughout the weekend and walked up&down my apartment stairs, so I probably netted less than 4,000 for the weekend, but that’s still pretty terrible. I guess as long as I’m well-behaved the entire week, I’ll survive one naughty naughty weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment