Friday, December 14, 2012

Flirtatious Motivation

We went out for drinks with the boyfriend’s flirtatious-friend tonight. For the first time, I didn’t worry about what I was going to wear in front of him… though I enjoy the attention from an attractive man, I’m very much over his attention. Ironically enough, he seemed even more interested in my loose-fitting black jeans&hoodie than normal. But, I still wasn’t fooled by his attention. He flirted with the girl who checked out I.D.’s then took forever to order his drink because he insisted on asking our waitress a million questions (though he always gets the same drink). No matter who he’s flirting with, though, attention is nice. It’s great to be looked at – really looked at … even semi-judged … with a detailed investigation of my body. It kept my from eating anything more than half the boyfriend’s order of french fries and one Long Island Iced Tea. And the thought of young, men looking at me in a bar made munching on anything once I got home seem like a disgusting idea. I guess, whether it’s a flirtatious-man-whore or my-own-boyfriend, attention is a great motivator.

2 comments:

  1. I love getting attention hehe. But at the same time if you love your boyfriend you always need to be careful hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. As long as I feel a pair of eyes on me, it doesn't matter who it belongs to. I think I remind myself of the old woman from the show Keeping Up Appearances (it's an old show), but instead of social status, it's more of trying to distract people from my fatness. I don't know. I make no sense, aha.

    ReplyDelete