Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Adorable Blair

I've been inspired to watch Gossip Girl again.
I could watch the whole series
from beginning to end
over&over without blinking an eye.
I love the first season
...before the silly drama starts...
and I especially love episode 9
(the Thanksgiving episode)
in which Blair wears my favorite dress
and her mia struggle takes center-stage
and they have that adorable tub scene.
I've really wanted to shop lately
...fall fashion, you know...
but I've refrained
(too fat to buy new clothes)
and decided to collect my inspiration instead.
Blair has the best clothes
and she was so small in season one.
Someday, I hope to have these dresses
and those tiny thighs, please.

1 comment:

  1. I love her look. Absolutely beautiful. I wish I could afford clothes like that. I don't think you're fat at all dear. But I know you won't believe me ;) Lots of love
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete