Thursday, October 18, 2012

Skinny Coffee

I'm a huge fan of caffeine to aid in dieting
and Starbucks is definitely my favorite option.
I'm good at talking myself out of any/all deliciousness
and simply going with an Americano.
But, sometimes, I allow myself a sweet indulgence.
My top choices are seasonal
(which makes them even easier to say "no" to - obviously - in non-seasonal seasons)
but on-the-reg, I dig Caramel Machiattos.
Whenever I'm ordering something with a
"Skinny"
or
"NonFat"
option, though, I'm very careful
to keep an eye on the barista's mixing skills.
And I'm shameless about calling out any mistakes I see.
I do always feel obnoxious having picky orders...
(making Americano's easier to talk myself into)
...and I'm not gonna lie,
I've ordered full-fat, non-skinny drinks
for some of my bitchy&thin friends in the past.

1 comment: