Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Controlled Posts

I like to keep my posts to a minimum.
Daily Food Log
and
One "Me"
If I allowed myself to post every time/thing I thought,
I'd ramble
and
no one would read it.
(not that anyone is anyway.)
Sometimes I want to post a million times a day.
But - also - sometimes I want to eat an entire pizza.
So, I'll control myself.
All aspects...
...constant control.
Another "controlled" aspect of my life:
I don't own a scale.
I have to weigh myself at the gym.
So, if I'm not hitting the gym till the end of the day,
I know I must control myself till my weigh-in...
...a little added motivation to starve the day away.

Though I've been doing "great" controlling
my cigarette&laxative intake
I had one cigarette after my dinner binge today
and I've been taking stool softeners ever night
(including the occasional mineral oil [laxitive])
so my control could be better...
...better by just not eating!

1 comment:

  1. hey my blog was recently discovered by an ex boyfriend heres my new link:

    www.fitpixie13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete