Saturday, October 20, 2012

Prada&Sickness

Watched The Devil Wears Prada on FX this afternoon.
Best Quote:
Andy: You look so thin.
Emily: Really? It's for Paris, I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.
Lacking taste buds from a seasonal cold is my current "new diet."
Though I crave comfort foods...
...they don't taste like anything through this sickness
so eating seems pointless.
Hopefully, it'll will be good for me in the long run.
(speaking of running, it's very hard to motivate myself to exercise with an incredibly plugged head.)

1 comment:

  1. Way hey. Funny that actually, because most of Friday/Saturday I spent watching girly movies, amongst which was DWP. I find looking at thin girls helps me to... not want to eat. And that quote... every time I hear it (I may watch the movie... oftenish) I always think fuck I wish i had that kind of ... willpower. I look forward to my little calorie meals, just to eat. You know what I mean? Xo

    ReplyDelete