Monday, June 10, 2013

Thin Goals

I thought I was a MunchMonster last week
but this weekend was even worse.
The boyfriend had a bunch of buddies in town
and we ate&played&drank all weekend.
 I really really really need to get back on track.
I feel like without the motivation of vacation
(the thought of my body in a bikini)
can't convince myself to behave
and before I know it
I'll have packed on 10lbs
and hate myself.
It's sad that I need a constant goal
to keep thin-thoughts in my mind.
I used to be so dedicated.
Ugh.
So frustrated.
Look at these fat thighs...
these disgusting&gigantic legs.
I have so much work to do.

1 comment:

  1. I was super motivated too but then a couple weeks ago lost all of my motivation to be healthy and skinny! I need to get back on track.

    Together we can do this! Unite and be motivated.

    ReplyDelete