Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Laxative Love

I've been taking laxatives since high school...
...probably 10th grade.
I got the habit from my mother who binge eats chocolate chip cookies then takes 12 laxatives and spends the next day in the bathroom getting rid of the shit she ate.
It seems to work for her and - with the pressures of high school back then - I figured I'd take up her habit so I could enjoy food with friends without accepting the extra pounds.
I've never given up the habit.
I don't even want to think of how much money I've spent on food&laxatives over the years.
So, I'd like to make a goal to ween myself off them.
Eventually I'd like to control my eating
- and eat only easily-digestible foods -
so I won't need them anymore.

For now, though, I take laxatives every night.

Maybe... I'll start by cutting back on the amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment