Monday, February 9, 2015

Grammy Thin

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Ariana Grande
...not because I have anything against her,
I just don't listen to a lot of current pop music.
But, if I had to pick the most adorable&thinnest musician
(besides Miley, of course)
on the 57th Grammy Red Carpet last night
it would certainly be Ariana.
Some tweets I saw during the show really accentuated her tiny shoulders.
I mean, she is an itty-bitty person in general...
I remember how small she looked during the VS Fashion Show,
and, even though I was pretty thin when I was 21, too
I'm really motivated to work out my fat arms now.
(haha)
Thankfully, some of my least favorite people looked terrible...
Beyoncé&KimK looked average&old.
And those who tend to always look wonderful did:
It's always thinspiration to see celebs all-dolled-up.
Simply flawless
Ariana looking adorable with Big Sean
Miley's dress was perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment