Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stress Starved

The boyfriend&I have been
House Hunting lately.
It's a lot more stressful
than you'd imagine from HGTV.
And
when I'm stressed
I tend not to eat.
Some people "Stress Eat"
well...
I guess I "Stress Starve"
because I completely lose my appetite
when I'm under emotional pressure.
I'm not complaining, though.
A lack of desire to munch is perfect
I just wish my brain functioned properly
without to food I forget to eat.
.Me on Saturday morning.
...if only my big-fat-arms would go away...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower here. I love your blog. :D So jealous of your "stress starving". I'm definitely a comfort eater. I hope your house search is going ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hooray and welcome! I'm sorry for the delayed response! Can't wait to check out your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete