Thursday, June 30, 2016

Heartache Diet

Well, the heartache is doing exactly what I thought it would
and I've completely lost my appetite.
When I do choke some food down, I get throw it up almost immediately,
cause I feel constantly sick to my stomach.
I made a huge batch of detox tea
(Habanero Pepper, Ginger, Lemon, & Green Tea boiled & strained)
and I've been drinking that whenever I feel like I need to "eat" something.
Today, I've felt less sad - meaning I ate a 16oz of Cold Quinoa Salad
(Cooked Quinoa, Cucumber, Tomato, Chickpeas, & Kalamenta Olives)
and two 90calorie packages of dried fruit.
In the past week, I have run every day - at least 2 miles.
Tuesday evening I even walked 10 miles after ran the first 2.
One day the only thing I ate was a spinach smoothie & half an apple.
Another day I only had a cucumber and 2 hard boiled eggs.
I don't have a scale, so I don't know what I weigh, but I'm feeling tiny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it's due to heartache, but I will admit, I'm a little jealous of your determination. I have been feeling super shitty lately but instead of getting smaller I have been drinking all of my calories and staying at a plateau I have been at for like two months now. My liver hates me and I'm still fat.

    ReplyDelete