Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Natural Shailene

I might very well be obsessed with Shailene Woodley.
Rarely do I find an actress I truly want to emulate
but she intrigues&amazes me.
I've watched so many interviews
and I just think she's so perfect.
I love the way she talks and the way she thinks.
Obviously it's not like a Belieber situation
(gross)
I mean, I'm a 20something semi-successful girl,
but I feel like she's a great person to look up to
...to aspire to be like.
Maybe it's because she's my age and I find myself thinking:
how can she be so in touch with her thoughts&opinions
when I still have no idea what I want&need for my life.
I guess I'll just continue to read articles
like her interview in Natural Health
and try to figure out why her lifestyle connects with me so well.
I've always been a naturalist...
a lifelong vegetarian and major recycler...
I guess I have some soul-searching&internal-digging to do.
http://www.divergentlife.com/2014/04/shailene-woodley-in-natural-health.html


No comments:

Post a Comment